Aledo offers over 100 hundred years of Texas history and is located in Parker County, just west of Fort Worth, Texas. If you are looking for outstanding schools that have achieved academic excellence along with a quiet lifestyle, Aledo is just the place.
Aledo is growing with a new generation of families that seek that hometown atmosphere as a community with easy access to work and many North Texas attractions.
Aledo is a great place to raise a family while living the lifestyle you can embrace.
Willow Park offers several subdivisions to choose from such as Willow Crest, Northchase, Willow Springs and Willow Springs Oaks.
This little country town has been discovered and has become a great community to live in, but close enough to the Fort Worth Metroplex for work and entertainment.
City leaders are looking not just for developers, but for developers who will be partners in the expansion of a vibrant new city in a high-growth area. We’re aggressively seeking new investment to bring a solid sales-tax base to Hudson Oaks.
A recently completed Buxton demographic analysis of the city shows that product category demand spending within the Hudson Oaks trade area (the area within a 12-minute drive from the city) is nearly $950 million a year. The population for this trade area is 48,389 and consists of 17,922 households. The study shows that Hudson Oaks can easily support new retail.
Weatherford is proud of its heritage and full of rich, western and pioneer history but looks to a future with progress and economic vitality.
Families enjoy the community for many of the following reasons:
- Quick 20 minute commute to downtown Ft. Worth
- Cutting Horse Capital of the World
- Local shopping includes; Belks, JC Penney, Kohls, Target, Home Depot, & Lowes just to mention a few
- Restaurants includes; On the Border, Chili’s, Cracker Barrel, Fire Oak Grill, Cotton Patch, El Fenix, Rio Mambo & many fast food eateries
- Weatherford Lake for the water sports advocate
- Peach Capital of Texas with annual Peach Festival every July
- Weatherford College established in 1869 and growing
- Health needs serviced by Weatherford Regional Health Care System
- Home of Mary Martin, the original Peter Pan and mother of Larry Hagman, aka J.R. Ewing from the Dallas TV series
Weatherford is “Growing with Tradition.”
The Metroplex offers you 4 wonderful seasons of weather. Winters are mild, spring is full of life and gorgeous flowers are blooming everywhere. Summers are hot and fall is when the colors change and the climate is perfect.
When looking for a home in the Fort Worth area you have several options. From wide-open ranch homes, master planned communities to high-rise condos.
Fort Worth, Texas Resources